• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Meet and Greet TONIGHT

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
In case ya'll forgot, since they never posted it on uo.com only the newsletter:

Look for new Questions & Answers in the next newsletter following our first Meet & Greets of 2019!

Join us on,
January 14th Napa Valley at 9 pm ET
January 28th Drachenfels at 2 pm ET

It's happening in about 20 minutes! Got questions? Have suggestions? Come let the team know! Hope to see you there!

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case ya'll forgot, since they never posted it on uo.com only the newsletter:

Look for new Questions & Answers in the next newsletter following our first Meet & Greets of 2019!

Join us on,
January 14th Napa Valley at 9 pm ET
January 28th Drachenfels at 2 pm ET

It's happening in about 20 minutes! Got questions? Have suggestions? Come let the team know! Hope to see you there!

Where is it held?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Blackthorn Throne Room

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I asked the same thing on the uo.com forums, 7 hours before the event, and no response after 30 someodd veiws.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Big things i saw before i left, new vendors are on the way, and they are working on enlarged bookshelves and other containers.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big things i saw before i left, new vendors are on the way, and they are working on enlarged bookshelves and other containers.
Every month I post about the vendors and all that has been said is that they're looking into it or something of that sort. I then asked at a meet and greet about the fee and they said that they hadn't even thought about it.

So, I'll believe it when I see it.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think putting stuff on 'the list' and actually getting around to doing that stuff are two very different things...in fact Messana already implied that 'the list' is not even an actual list, not a physical one anyway, so how will anyone ever remember everything that was supposed to be added to it?