• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Napa Event Rose's

B

BIGJON

I have a set of three Napa event rose's I recieved in a trade. My understanding is that the black ones were plenty, Glacial not so and only two white ones were givin. As I was not there, looking for info on them from the experts. No they cannot be dyed with natural dyes. Thanks in advance.

T

Tinsil

There were still a LOT of glacial.

Black 3-5m, Glacial 8-12m.. White haven't seen any.. If there were only 2 I'd guess 75-100m+.. minimum?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw at least 4

Blue/Red
Black
Blue and some other color (Rumor goes that 3 people were there when Mesanna was in the process of removing the nutcracker doll so she dyed them 3)
White

L

LordMandorallen

The glacial was given out in the begining of the night until everyone whined it wasn't Mesanna's style. So she changed em black. The red one was from when I caught Mesanna walking by my house in luna and asked her to change one from black to red.

Chae23

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to buy some of these if anyone has any for sale? Please PM me with prices. Thank You!