• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa EM Event items wanted!

G

My wife is starting a new museum in Luna. Looking for some more items for it.

I am also looking for a Calm.
Also interested in other items that aren't shard specifc. As in Orcish items, shackles, etc.

Also interested in buying certain holiday statues and obsidian statues.

Season 2

Jug of Strong Jukan ale (2) ~75 mil price sold for
Jukan Ceremonial Kantana (5) ~75 mil price sold for

Season 3

Dread Pirate Boots (26 and counting) (~50 mil sold for)
In recognition for outstanding service to the royal guard Sash (1) (~ 75 mil)

Season 4

A Lifelike Carving of Tal'Keesh (Blue Dragon Statue) (8) (~10-25 Mil Sold For)
A Sash Embroidered With Both Draconic and Necromantic Symbols (1) (Asking 30 Mil)
An Intricately Engraved Ring In An Ankh And Leaf Motif Set With Eight Colored Stones (1) (?)
Crown of Tal'Keesh (Bandana, same stats as Hat of Magi) (2) (~75-100 Mil Sold For)
Crude Braclet Set with Several Inky Black Gems (1) (Bidding at 18 Mil)
Enchanted Valorite Rock (Invulnerability Blue) (4) (~8-12 Mil Sold For)
Royal Guard Battle Plans (~5) (~5 Mil)
Scales of Tal'Keesh (Invulnerability Blue) (12) (~15-20 Mil)
Siege Winch (10) (~15-20 Mil Sold For)
Skull of Tal'Keesh (Giant Dragon Skull) (2) (~75-100 Mil Sold For)
Void of Umbra (Red Broad Sword, No Mods) (~9) (~10-15 Mil)

Season 5

Architecture and Engineering of the Ancients (Open Book) (6) (~40 Mil)
Legends of the Old Britannia (Open Book) (5) (~40 Mil)
Beneath Britannia (Open Book) (5) (~40 Mil)
Of Dragonkin and Man (Open Book) (6) (~40 Mil)
Yew - Past and Present (6) (~40 Mil)
Dragon Eggs (~15 Expecting Half Handed in)
Jade Statues (2) (~150 Mil)
Curious Stone Artifact (~10 Expecting Half Awarded) (~75 Mil)

G

"Dread Pirate Boots (26 and counting) (~50 mil sold for)"

Interesting. Dread Pirate Boots must of had the [censored] duped out of them, only a handful were given out (and i do mean a handful, 5 or less) before LiE and KDL got into a arguement which caused KDL to kill everyone and trash can all the Wheat, and it also trash canned the event. I own one of the original Dread Pirate Boots.

The Skull of Tal'Keesh is on another shard, can't remember which. Swamp Thing wants it for his Museum, so good luck getting it. Swamp Thing already has several of the thing's you listed in his Museum.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"Dread Pirate Boots (26 and counting) (~50 mil sold for)"

Interesting. Dread Pirate Boots must of had the [censored] duped out of them, only a handful were given out (and i do mean a handful, 5 or less) before LiE and KDL got into a arguement which caused KDL to kill everyone and trash can all the Wheat, and it also trash canned the event. I own one of the original Dread Pirate Boots.

The Skull of Tal'Keesh is on another shard, can't remember which. Swamp Thing wants it for his Museum, so good luck getting it. Swamp Thing already has several of the thing's you listed in his Museum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I see you still have your facts messed up. L%C not LiE were the ones involved in the scuffle. Also boots were handed out at the pirate base in t2a. Before the wheat was trashed. ( I know because I was there!)

Nails on Cats has a skull. I know what swamp has and what a few other people also have here on Napa.

If you don't have anything to sell or saying that your not going to sell, please do not respond to this thread with your stories. My sources are much more reliable than you.

G

No there was like 20-30 Boots handed out. The event went smooth for about a day and a half before the whole thing got screwed up. I had a pair that was insured then lost them to a rez kill, and I was given a second pair.

G

"L%C not LiE were the ones involved in the scuffle"
I remember Da Trav and Essence of LiE arguing, and then Da Trav called in his guild members and had a big fight, killing almost everyone, then trash canning the wheat. LiE put up a pretty good fight before they were taken down.

"Also boots were handed out at the pirate base in t2a. Before the wheat was trashed. ( I know because I was there!)"

Yeah, i was there too. Pirate Base was north of Hopper's Bog in Fel, T2A. We had the entire area filled with boats so the RG couldn't land from the sea. We had a person with GM Detect Hidden standing next to the chests that contained the Wheat, to detect any of the then rare stealthers. We had people guarding the Brit Sewers as well. To signify we were Pirates, we all wore Red clothing, mainly deathrobes. We res killed one of our Pirates repeatedly and dyed the Deathrobes red to quickly get enough Robes. My "uniform" was a red Burglar's Bandana and a Red deathrobe.

I remember seeing you near there when i was scouting, you were lying face first in the dirt at the feet of my Stealth Assassin after i stealthed up on you and killed you with a Enchanted Titan Leg Bone near Minax's Fortress. One of the counts that made me go red again. You were there as a RG member, so you weren't anywhere near when the Boots were handed out by the captain. Unless you had an alt logged out in the Pirate Den, and logged in to try to claim any boots you didn't earn.

Oh, and what i say are not "stories", they are DETAILED, accurate descriptions of what actually happened. I'm sure Dragon Slave can attest to what i'm saying and the accuracy of it. Which basically proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that i was there and participated. Funny how the only person who verifies that you were near there is me, an enemy of yours. That's because, unlike you, i actually tell the truth, even about my enemies. The only "info" you gave, is "info" that any newb who even heard of the Pirate Scenario knows.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"L%C not LiE were the ones involved in the scuffle"
I remember Da Trav and Essence of LiE arguing, and then Da Trav called in his guild members and had a big fight, killing almost everyone, then trash canning the wheat. LiE put up a pretty good fight before they were taken down.

"Also boots were handed out at the pirate base in t2a. Before the wheat was trashed. ( I know because I was there!)"

Yeah, i was there too. Pirate Base was north of Hopper's Bog in Fel, T2A. We had the entire area filled with boats so the RG couldn't land from the sea. We had a person with GM Detect Hidden standing next to the chests that contained the Wheat, to detect any of the then rare stealthers. We had people guarding the Brit Sewers as well. To signify we were Pirates, we all wore Red clothing, mainly deathrobes. We res killed one of our Pirates repeatedly and dyed the Deathrobes red to quickly get enough Robes. My "uniform" was a red Burglar's Bandana and a Red deathrobe.

I remember seeing you near there when i was scouting, you were lying face first in the dirt at the feet of my Stealth Assassin after i stealthed up on you and killed you with a Enchanted Titan Leg Bone near Minax's Fortress. One of the counts that made me go red again. You were there as a RG member, so you weren't anywhere near when the Boots were handed out by the captain. Unless you had an alt logged out in the Pirate Den, and logged in to try to claim any boots you didn't earn.

Oh, and what i say are not "stories", they are DETAILED, accurate descriptions of what actually happened. I'm sure Dragon Slave can attest to what i'm saying and the accuracy of it. Which basically proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that i was there and participated. Funny how the only person who verifies that you were near there is me, an enemy of yours. That's because, unlike you, i actually tell the truth, even about my enemies. The only "info" you gave, is "info" that any newb who even heard of the Pirate Scenario knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Velis, if you only knew the truth. I was there along side L%C at the Pirate base when 5 of us got boots......That person that got them was.....Pharaun and not Elb. So go and make some more stories up, I find them amusing.

G

Ahhh, there's you showing that double-crossing, disloyal face of your's. You playing both sides of the field again. No wonder noone really trusts you.

You say you got Dread Pirate Boots, yet you're wanting to buy them for your wife's museum? Hehe, that doesn't quite add up right. I've never seen you with them on. Sounds like you're lying again, not surprising really.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ahhh, there's you showing that double-crossing, disloyal face of your's. You playing both sides of the field again. No wonder noone really trusts you.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least making up stories isn't part of my makeup.

<blockquote><hr>

You say you got Dread Pirate Boots, yet you're wanting to buy them for your wife's museum? Hehe, that doesn't quite add up right. I've never seen you with them on. Sounds like you're lying again, not surprising really.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am buying them because I sold them, also sold a Tal'keesh robe, a lenshire tabard, and lenshire crates that I could kick myself for.

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

Nothing to sell then go post in the mundane word thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol that wont get you any rares

G

In my opinion its a worthless thread.

If that is going to keep you from selling me something, maybe you should develop thicker skin.

G

Still looking for some items. Got gold burning a hole in my pocket.