• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Other Event Item Napa Book - 2 tone

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Vereor Anthology, Volume VI: Tales of a Dark God
(NOT a useable container)

on my my vendor at my umbra auction safes

napa book.png

napa book2.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes it not a useable container? I opened mine up after getting one and it opened like a bag. I didn't try putting anything in it though

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What makes it not a useable container? I opened mine up after getting one and it opened like a bag. I didn't try putting anything in it though
It opens like a container but doesn't allow you to place anything in it.
It would still make for a nice addition to anyones library

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Restless

this particular item is the graphic of a recipe book. so it was never an "actual" container, but for standard recipe books you can drop recipes into it, with a menu inside. same as a bod book, or scroll of alacrity book.

it seems for these items there must be a way to remove the actual menue, but no way to remove its designation as a "container". weve seen this situation in a few other recent drops, like "Forskis Encrypted fellowship Codes" (origin) and "Moonglow Wizard Book of Magic" (formosa & balhae)

main drawback is that items like these cant be put on an auction safe, so usually end up quickly on vendors.

it would be nice if they could keep the original functionality as recipe book, bod book, alacrity book etc.

Last edited: