• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Napa 3/19: Taper of Sacrifice 1BIL

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Napa
Gold On Atlantic
1/15

1 Billion OBO

taper.JPG

taper1.JPG

Makes Musical Sound when double clicked!!!

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i figured u were making ur price based off other candles like the deamon blood candle and fawns heart. either way, candles and torches both tend to be higher end in price

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i figured u were making ur price based off other candles like the deamon blood candle and fawns heart. either way, candles and torches both tend to be higher end in price
Are deamon blood candles/fawns heart eqipable? Just curious.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not to my knowledge... i used to own the deamons blood, but never tried to equip it. i dont think they are though. they are the tall candle graphic unlike this one.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I got a candle and thought about selling it for about 1.5 billion as well but someone offered me a pair of phoenix boots for the candle. Been searching for a while for the boots so I accepted. And considering the last time I saw a pair of these boots sold they went for 1.2 billion. I think Alex is in the ballpark of what he is asking for the candle.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys should take a picture of your actual character in game holding it.... The fact that you are even comparing the torch with it is laughable..... 1.5bil.... lol
taper.JPG

taper2.JPG

It's a graphic that is rarely used - unlike the torch
It has a second ability - unlike the torch

1bil compared to 3bil....

What is your argument?
Your statement, if should be called as such, is a mere opinion.

:next:

Last edited:

Jake Snake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
View attachment 29986

View attachment 29984

It's a graphic that is rarely used - unlike the torch
It has a second ability - unlike the torch

1.5bil compared to 3bil....

What is your argument?
Your statement, if should be called as such, is a mere opinion.

:next:
I wouldn't call my statement an argument, but since you want to call it that, thank you for proving my point.
The two items are not comparable.
And 1.5bil is a ridiculous amount in my opinion for a (15) drop item period. Just my opinion.
Also it doesn't look even half as cool as the torch, which is also my opinion, but one that I am sure most people would agree with.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't call my statement an argument, but since you want to call it that, thank you for proving my point.
The two items are not comparable.
And 1.5bil is a ridiculous amount in my opinion for a (15) drop item period. Just my opinion.
Also it doesn't look even half as cool as the torch, which is also my opinion, but one that I am sure most people would agree with.
Thanks for your opinion.

Bump!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everyone, please keep the thread on track and keep posts related to the sale of the item. Any disagreements should be taken to PM to prevent further derailment of the thread.

Thanks.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Alex, I will buy for 1b. I am on a business trip to Florida till Sunday night. I'll get you paid when I get back, if that works for you? Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alex, I will buy for 1b. I am on a business trip to Florida till Sunday night. I'll get you paid when I get back, if that works for you? Let me know.

Sounds good!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ok, push back till Sunday afternoon. I am getting back into Houston at 4am tomorrow morning. I'll be available for purchase Sunday afternoon.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sorry for the delay, business is kicking my butt, but that's much better than the alternative. As always, simple quick transaction with purchase on one shard and transfer on another. Happy to do business again!