• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

names and cities that have been changed after maintenance

G

I have multiple accounts and when I just logged into them. I have sims in cities ( betaville) and sims names I never had before. 1 sim I created in ea land more than a week ago is now missing and a differnet sim name is in that slot in betaville. My house in ea land still shows him there But, I cannot access that sim. PLEASE HELP

G

After checking all 5 of my accounts....each one has a sim in betaville and 1 random sim now MIA...with a name that different

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

yeah, they told us we would only have 8 slots for ealand per account no matter how we chose to use them. So if you had 3 production city sims on an account and 4 betaville sims, that only left one slot to create for EALand. If you created 2 in EALand, one sim disappears, because that would be 9. I believe it would be the sim with the least amount of time. You can most likely delete a BV sim if you want and one that is out of the picture should pop up then.