• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Named heads and named body parts

S

SirButch

I have a few heads and torsos and other body parts with names on them. Whats the price range on these items?

C

Chaosy

1-3 for heads that are not capable of being locked down (i.e. they don't begin with "The")
3-5 for lockable ones (not sure if they still decay while locked down - I believe they fixed this)
I want to say ~10 for body parts, but you probably want a second opinion on that.

T

Teufel_Hund

1-3 for heads that are not capable of being locked down (i.e. they don't begin with "The")
3-5 for lockable ones (not sure if they still decay while locked down - I believe they fixed this)
I want to say ~10 for body parts, but you probably want a second opinion on that.
The "lockable" heads do not decay. I have 5 of them locked down in my house. A skull just sold for 22 mill at auction on GL. Not saying that all will go that high, just saying.

S

SirButch

I got a head, torso, arms and legs of the the same name. I dont think their lockable though. Does a set go for good money?
Also have a head of Grim Reaper

C

Chaosy

I got a head, torso, arms and legs of the the same name. I dont think their lockable though. Does a set go for good money?
Also have a head of Grim Reaper
A set will definitely fetch a premium over individual items.

S

SirButch

The items are actually on a shard i dont play. i just happen to to be going threw old characters on other shards and came across it. ill find out what shard they are on