• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Named Bones! Are we giving them away..?

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Well, it had to be asked. I am searching for a certain set of named bones of a certain Atlantic player.

Are we posting who we are looking for and are we giving them away ? How are you all working this out?
I have been shouting on Gen Chat which set of bones I have and if they answer, I give them to that player.

I know my guildie, Khalesi has over 70 named bones now on her floor.

So, what are YOU doing with your bones?

Adrahil

Adventurer
Well, it had to be asked. I am searching for a certain set of named bones of a certain Atlantic player.

Are we posting who we are looking for and are we giving them away ? How are you all working this out?
I have been shouting on Gen Chat which set of bones I have and if they answer, I give them to that player.

I was trying to find some of the players I have as well. I have only tracked down one owner so far and they said they have 5-10 of themselves and didn't seem interested. You wouldn't have Nessira's bones by any chance would you?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

If you ever see any from the names in my signature, I'm willing to pay / trade!

I will also repay the favor for anyone else as well if I get the bones of someone I know :)

Adrahil

Adventurer
If you ever see any from the names in my signature, I'm willing to pay / trade!

I will also repay the favor for anyone else as well if I get the bones of someone I know :)
I will check what I have when I get home, if I have any will let you know.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
f they are guildmates or if the player is in general chat i give them their bones for free, if i cant find the player then they go o my vender

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I can't quite figure out what needs to be done in order for a guild tag to appear on the bones. Anyone?

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I ended up with the bones I was looking for! Thanks to Khalesi who supplied them, I am now the proud owner of Opalala [KKC]. Yip!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Anybody have Sugarplum Mary?
I offered in general chat to buy my bones for 1 MiL
wanting the gargoyle bones

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for bones for Demon Wind, My Sweetheart, and Christmas Elves. Willing to pay for them if needed TY!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't quite figure out what needs to be done in order for a guild tag to appear on the bones. Anyone?
In order for you bones to have your guild tag, the guild tag must be connected to your name. So show guild tags and when you die the bones will have your name and guild.