• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] named body parts and leg jerky

A

Adajio

could anyone give me an approximate value on these items. the named body parts i have been told sell for around 20mil per piece. the leg jerky i havnt found anyone that could give me any information on it. the lable on it reads leg jerky of jack and it looks like a piece of bacon. appreciate the help

P

prison bound

well, i cant help you with the price, but the jerky is awesome. thats one of the few things i remember from the uo beta times. i would stealth around after pk mages and cut up the corpses, yielding the delicious jerky.... ahhh the good ol' times, when cannabalism was cool

A

A Stoned Mariner

I'm gonna call "shananagans" on that previous reply. Granted you could very well have 10 pieces. Could have 10,000 pieces given how available it was when it still was obtainable. Assuming someone saved a lot. (Which this item, like many other old items of this nature, were disguarded and not horded.)

The only way you obtained these items for 10-12mil is if you bought them years ago when 10-12 mil is equivolent to a lot more by todays standards. Or you got them off someone who had 0 knowledge of their true value.

To the seller. This item (assuming it can be locked down, I believe they can right?) would easily fetch 20-40mil easily in my honest opinion. The bacon graphic wont discourage true collectors. So don't let that fact make you undervalue the item.

Shop it around, someone will pay handsomely for it, trust me.

A Stoned Mariner...W$R...Atlantic

Buying Rares Inc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, actually they can not be locked down, and thats why they've always gone for so cheaply. Many were sold at the festival, Some had even sat on vendors for days at those prices.