• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Name Registration

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Again I have to start by saying my real life time is VERY limited.

That said, since I preordered I was allowed early access to the game. I was also granted 1 saved name. (Flutter of course)
I made a character today just to see what was new. I wasn't planning on it being permanent. You get three character slots. I am saving Flutter for later.
It took me two hours to find a suitable nickname that wasn't already used. (I didn't try alternating capitals or anything)
Just a warning. If you are going to play be prepared with several different names, unless you've already reserved your favorite.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again I have to start by saying my real life time is VERY limited.

That said, since I preordered I was allowed early access to the game. I was also granted 1 saved name. (Flutter of course)
I made a character today just to see what was new. I wasn't planning on it being permanent. You get three character slots. I am saving Flutter for later.
It took me two hours to find a suitable nickname that wasn't already used. (I didn't try alternating capitals or anything)
Just a warning. If you are going to play be prepared with several different names, unless you've already reserved your favorite.
What dimension are you gonna play on?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I hit the top one.... what's it called... Chlamydia?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
By the way that first sentence should have read "Due to my RL my gaming time is very limited" but I am so preoccupied I even messed that up...
Hope I get time to play some later.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Haha yeah that's it!
I can't get into any vent for a while. I have to have alert ears here for personal reasons but I'll be glad to jump in with anyone who is playing once things settle down here in my rl