• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Name of the house

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few years ago I bought an Atlantic plot with a character and then I customized the house. After some time I deleted that character but the house name remains the same. What should I do? If I wanted to sell it, for example. Or anything else. How can I register the house with another character of the same account, perhaps an owner?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any character on the account should be able to change the name of the house and trade it when needed.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
To change the OWNERS name you will need to xfer the house to another account and then back to your account but as @Pawain said any char on that account can sell/xfer the house.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
For now I want to change the name of the house. Wow can I do?
yes
click on house sign
then click on customize
then click on Rename House

you can rename it to your contact info
"FOR SALE contact Ivory Norwind on Stratics"
or any contact info that you want public
like ICQ # or Discord info

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure she means the "owned by name" not the house name.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure she means the "owned by name" not the house name.
Confusing. I guessed house name because she mentioned selling it. It makes no difference what the owners name is. I assumed she wanted to put an ICQ or something in the name.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe I explained myself badly because I don't understand English well. The house name is fine, the owner's name is wrong. I had bought it with a character, for example PincoPallino, then after a few years I canceled that character but the ownership is still in PincoPallino. Everyone in the house is, I believe, the owner. They can do everything, but the fact remains that the property belongs to PincoPallino which no longer exists. What I want to remove, I would like the house to be registered to someone of that account that is in play

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
email [email protected]
and tell her that you want the house owner name updated.
PincoPallino no longer exists and you want the name to show a current character.

I think I read somewhere that someone has asked her before to help.
I don't remember where I read about it.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Why waste so much time and trouble?
Transfer house to another account and than transfer back to same account with the toon that you want to be the owner.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As others have stated, you have two options. Either transfer it to a 2nd acct and then transfer it back to the original acct. Or try and get a DEV to change it for you. It is not something you can do with a single acct unless you get a DEV involved. Best of Luck :)

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL. Who cares? It affects absolutely nothing.
I think you are right. So ALL the characters on that account can do everything. Sell it, demolish it and whatever else. It is only because for my own peace of mind that I wanted to make a character that really exists as the owner.
I will try to write to Mesanna anyway but I think he is causing me too many problems. Thanks to everyone anyway

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
All my accounts already have a home. I can't pass this on to anyone
Do you have a trusted friend you can pass it to or you can pass it to account #2 and pass account #2 house to account #1 and in 7 days do it again till you get the houses you want to the right accounts. I did it with 3 Castles and 3 accounts.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a trusted friend you can pass it to or you can pass it to account #2 and pass account #2 house to account #1 and in 7 days do it again till you get the houses you want to the right accounts. I did it with 3 Castles and 3 accounts.
I could but I'm afraid to do it. Better to write to Mesanna and leave things as they are

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trade house A to acct B and then trade house B to account A wait 7 days and then trade them back to the original accounts.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh @Tyrath is back! :D I find those house pop-ups really confusing, more than once my husband and I have got into a housing snafu because those pop-ups seem to be badly worded or are outdated or whatever. I can understand @Ivory Norwind being a bit concerned about losing her house, especially if English is not her first language then it's even more likely she could misunderstand what the pop-up says. :(

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should have understood the steps between the various houses but I am afraid that I will not be able to respect the terms. And if I go via the internet for a day (it can happens in Italy)? Or what if I forget? I would lose the house with everything in it. For me it is a risk and I will probably leave everything like that
Anyway thanks to all

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I should have understood the steps between the various houses but I am afraid that I will not be able to respect the terms. And if I go via the internet for a day (it can happens in Italy)? Or what if I forget? I would lose the house with everything in it. For me it is a risk and I will probably leave everything like that
Anyway thanks to all
I agree. Messing with housing is scary.