• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Name Changes

A

arabeta

Will people that now have numbers at the end of their sim's names be given the chance to change their name and get rid of numbers or will we have to recreate the sim if we hate the numbers?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

YOu should be able to use the name change feature to get rid of your numbers.

A

arabeta

Thanks for the reply, now for a true newb question (which I am to EA-Land) where do I find the name change feature lol

N

Neffyh

That happened to me with my newer sim I moved to eal and I just used the name change feature and it worked. Let us know your new name

G

On your sim selection page click on your sims name. That will bring up a box to change it.

N

Neffyh

When you go to select a sim just click on there name and it gives you that option.

A

arabeta

I am really new, but so far I am really enjoying the game. Its odd for the past 15 years I have wandered MMO to MMO looking for a good social experience and never really gave TSO/EA-Land a thought. I was Ara before and will most likely be some verion of that if I can get it.

G

try just takin the numbers off the name, specially if u had had other sims in the past with the name and deleted them. Most of the numbers next to my sims names just needed the numbers takin off... no actual name change needed