• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Najasaurus resists

Traleah

Visitor
I have been searching for information on how to build the resists for my najasaurus. I would like help deciding on the resistance percentages.

After making up a small table, I noted that monsters which do poison damage also do a lot of physical damage, (like dreadhorn); those which do poison also seem to do cold, then energy, but not much fire. This information is based on Internet searches, not my personal game experience.

I am reluctant to leave fire at a low resist level, so I would like some feedback from those with experience using the najasaurus - which resistances should get the points? I would like to use my pet against monsters that do poison damage or are susceptible to receiving poison damage (I'm sure that part is obvious, but I'm sayin' it anyway). The resisting spells is 170.7, if that matters.

Capture8.PNG Capture9.PNG Capture10.PNG

I am not done building this pet - may increase attribute regeneration. Any advice is welcome.

Thank you.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In general I think the Naj is a specialty fight pet, used only for certain encounters. Your approach seems correct: identify the specific encounters you expect to use it for and prioritize your resists for the damage types.

In general I think you’re correct that physical is most common as a damage type if the mob does significant poison damage.