• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Najasaurus intensity rating

solo1981

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings people!
I need help with calculations of a Najasaurus
His intensity rating is 79.69% (2 Slot) or i need to check *Rate 125 Minimum: option to get a more accurate rating? I just can not understand in which cases to check this option and in which to uncheck it, can you explain me the difference please

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The skills will increase to 125 as you use the pet. So there is an option to use those ratings so you get a more realistic rating for the pet.

You would un check it if the pet will not naturally go to 125 in the category. Or if you plan to quick level it and know they will not get to 125 and you are going to use points to take them above 125.

solo1981

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for checked and unchecked replies people, and "yes" this time first of all i started getting up int to 125 before to start the animal training process option and when i reached 125 int i got now and checked and unchecked only 1 result:
omg! so many times and so many pets was trained by me throught the animal taming process button with <125 stat on theirs start... what a "fukked up" i was using?! So many points was spended for just - nothing
What a shame for me and what a surprise but still i am pleased to learn "about"