• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Naja setup

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured I should probably train my best naja that's just been sitting in the stable. This is what I have in mind so far. Thoughts? I'm pretty excited because I realize I can keep this one at 4 slots and still max out everything... Hello mounted with an uber naja! I use my chiv bane or lesser for the roof and sampire for spawning. So this pet is mostly for shiggles unless someone can point out a great use.

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like mine. I got an EM drop with it the first time I took a pet to an EM event after the pet revamp.

Now I use it for Zippy. When the mana drops it can stay on Zippy when he does the area attack while the other pets around it die or need pulled off. It just needs a few heals. It needs heals killing the blobs and it does well on the power coils.

Since I have a ton of pet types now, I just take it out for Zippy.

Another player takes his to Corgul and it does fine there.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like mine. I got an EM drop with it the first time I took a pet to an EM event after the pet revamp.

Now I use it for Zippy. When the mana drops it can stay on Zippy when he does the area attack while the other pets around it die or need pulled off. It just needs a few heals. It needs heals killing the blobs and it does well on the power coils.

Since I have a ton of pet types now, I just take it out for Zippy.

Another player takes his to Corgul and it does fine there.
Do you recommend AI and Aura of Nausa?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nausea is mana expensive and does not last long. But Poison Breath is also.

I think Nausea is good if you are in a group so all benefit. PB is good for solo or group.

As long as you have checked your intended targets and they can be poisoned, either one is good.

I will tell someone not to put something stupid on a pet. But I feel either of those two poisons make a good pet. Therefor I will not tell you what to do.

I have no regrets with my Naj with Nausea and no regrets with my Triton that uses PB.

It all depends on your intended target. If it is Zippy then I have not seen a better counter build.

Your idea of this high intensity pet along with a mount, the Naj is a great choice since they have over 150 dex.