• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Naja question

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I’m sure there is a post somewhere about this but my googlefu is really bad.

I have a naja I finished training up and I’m about to finalize him.
I feel pretty good about what I did but I’m left with a question and it’s about Bladeweave vs Feint vs Frenzied Whirlwind.
Not really sure which would have a good senergy with my naja’s poison and poison breath.
This is the first time for me to work with a pet like this. In a crazy way, I’m hoping he’ll be a decent champ spawn pet when done.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This or FWW are the best for a Naj.

upload_2018-9-30_0-28-49.png

I thought FWW would be great but I built that on one of my first pets and he stays in the stable.

If you are soloing then FWW. Or build both and see what is best for you.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
FWW + Poison breath is great for champ spawns or general area of effect.

AI + aura of nausea is good too. (I have 1 of each)

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys.
I might grab another naja sometime and try the aura of nausea and armor ignore setup.

Would it be worth it to scroll ninjitsu? I haven’t committed yet, and I think I have about 100 or points unused.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pets are forever don't be cheap.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
FWW does scale off of ninjitsu, but I'm not sure how much difference it makes. My naja has a ninja cap of 115 right now but skill is only around 85 currently.