• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Naja builds

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I've made quite a few najas. I was bored recently and made one with sticky skin (seems to do nothing), aura of nausea (also seems to do nothing but costs 100 mana) and battle defense (pretty much sucks). Anyone see a dumpster around here?

Besides FWW/PB, any good builds for najas you've tried?

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I read about sticky skin it sounds good and uses little mana but I didn't notice any effect at all....

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. Sticky skin and tail swipe are not great.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I have tail swipe on a Saurosaurus, seems like he rarely uses it. Once in awhile it'll stun.

Looks like with naja all you can really do is fww/pb or AI/pb.

Suetonious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've made quite a few najas. I was bored recently and made one with sticky skin (seems to do nothing), aura of nausea (also seems to do nothing but costs 100 mana) and battle defense (pretty much sucks). Anyone see a dumpster around here?

Besides FWW/PB, any good builds for najas you've tried?
I have a fww/ai and he does just fine. Cant really think of much else to do with these. I dont really use him anymore but i was using him to spawn with my thrower. However, i like my tamer/mage/eval/weaver build with my rc/fzz beetle better. I just got high seas a bit ago and have been farming tritons. I will be making a disco fzz/cb triton for my mage eval weave tamer to do rat spawns. As far as im concerned this build in terms of the character is very fun to play and perhaps as successful as a sampire for spawning, at least at rats. Its a squeeze interms of character build and will be a squeeze in terms of pet as well. With a good triton it shouldnt have to sacrafice too much to make it work.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Frezied Whirl Wind, a ninja Special costing nearly 501 points, you get to pay for the FZZ plus the Ninjitsu specialty.