• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Nails Weirsteins Europa Awsome Museum Fallen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its vanished ... did it go Idoc... it must have?? because a lot of new items popping for sale on Europa for silly gold....jeepers why would someone let this happen...Anyone know if Nails is ok??

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No he started this collection after he just sold his other cause his dog was dying of cancer and his cellar was mouldy if i remember correctly...

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, so all new things? I hope he's okay.
Can't imagine the work involved with selling a whole collection and then starting over.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've known him for many years and have been trying unsuccessfully to get in touch with him for a couple of weeks.
When is the last time anyone's heard from him?

K

Kratos Aurion

Didn't he just recently reopen this museum? That didn't take long.

P

PoCove

Sorry to hear that his items are gone .. He will be pissed if it is a mistake

R

rajadeah

I spoke with him on icq just like 2 weeks ago. Its sad to read that he just lost his Europa museum, but I'm quessing it was just a brain fart on his behalf cause he seemed fine on icq. The reason for the talk on icq was i was trying to talk him into selling a luna house he owns to me but he wouldnt part with it. At least not for gold, So I'm guessing he wasnt hard up.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What disgusts me about all this is...

Didnt anyone who found his museum in a decay state try and page him or icq him about the museums state of decay so he could have saved it and all his stuff- Is greed so Bad to some of you?? and lets be honest most peeps who reads these boards will have heard of Nails and most peeps on europa will have known that was Nails Museum ....I only wish i trawled malas still and not just tram/felluca...not becuase ive missed a awesome faller- but i may have been able to get in touch with Nails to prevent it falling!!!!

[Hey that may sound ironic from a self named idocer, But i have paged/icqed a few peeps in my time when i knew 'who they were' to save or try and save there houses and stuff].

X

Xel Naga

Anyone think maybe this has something to do with things previously being in his collection no longer being unique after they went for sale?

That's my guess as to what happened to him and even if I had seen the museum, no I would not warn anyone I suspected of helping to ruin the rares economy.

Take from my post what you will, the interpretation is up to you.

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i understand you Xel Naga.

i think Nails does not sell all his collection. because i already saw the items he sold to the new owner and these are not with him.

apologize my english

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well from all the posts he has made over the years, I believe him to be a very sincere person. I meet him in the game once or twice when we did some trading and never once felt like he had some thing to hide. Could be nieve but that's just my feeling concerning the matter of him being involved with duping rares.
He did mention a year or two a medical condition he had and I wont elaborate on it with this post, but that could be the reason for the house collasping. I only hope him the best in real life and perhaps we will see him in the future.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Anyone think maybe this has something to do with things previously being in his collection no longer being unique after they went for sale?

That's my guess as to what happened to him and even if I had seen the museum, no I would not warn anyone I suspected of helping to ruin the rares economy.

Take from my post what you will, the interpretation is up to you.
He had entirely too much RL cash invested in his accounts to risk them that way.
I think everyone who knows/knew him will know that much.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care for anyone who openly admitted he bought "duped" items, knowing they were duped. And bought them for the sole purpose to benefit himself and not giving a damn about how said items came about. So to the song of "Let it Snow".... Let it fall, let it fall, let it fall.

E

ElRay

What disgusts me about all this is...

Didnt anyone who found his museum in a decay state try and page him or icq him about the museums state of decay so he could have saved it and all his stuff
Are you kidding? The guy made like 20+ grand off this game. Get your self righteous ass outta here!!

- Is greed so Bad to some of you??
No, greed isnt so bad to some of us( i know hes foreign )
Greed, for lack of a better word, is good

but i may have been able to get in touch with Nails to prevent it falling!!!!
No, no you couldnt have, you sound like you are bitter for not knowing the coordinates to the idoc

[Hey that may sound ironic from a self named idocer, But i have paged/icqed a few peeps in my time when i knew 'who they were' to save or try and save there houses and stuff].
Well im sure those people didnt make 20+ grand off the game now did they?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*stares and wonders if he will have to moderate this thread*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
matter of fact, Tomas, maybe you should...... it's got little to do with trade/sale of rares, or rares information, and a whole lot to do with people's opinions of a player

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I don't care for anyone who openly admitted he bought "duped" items, knowing they were duped. And bought them for the sole purpose to benefit himself and not giving a damn about how said items came about. So to the song of "Let it Snow".... Let it fall, let it fall, let it fall.
Holy crap you have no idea what you are talking about.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
He purchased items for his own use.
He did not dupe, he did not fence duped items.

Please for the love of all things can we get this thread locked?
Or is it ok to attack someone as long as they aren't playing anymore or aren't here to defend themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.