• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

N/A Luxury Estates is back, and back to building!!!

Quintessence

Journeyman
As some of you may have noticed, Night and I kinda vanished for a little bit. Part of this was working on a large project for a friend, followed by the unexpected death of my pc. Projects wrapped up, and thanks to the help of a friend pc issues are solved. Thank you again, you know who you are :)

The last anyone had heard from me was that we needed to find a new way to build as a patch left us unable to build in the manner we were accustomed to. Night and I are quite pleased to announce that here too the issues seem to be solved, and our building can begin once again!

To not mess with anyone else's builds, I tested building on the N/A vendor house. It takes a little longer now than it used to, but this will not stand in our way. N/A (Navrey Anonymous) is now representing our spider love on our vendor house walls!

For those interested in having a home remodeled or decorated by Night and myself please feel free to send us a message here on stratics, or catch us on line sometime on Atlantic shard in either general chat or on our N/A Luxury Estates chat channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

NA Vendor House.jpg NA Vendor House Floor 1.jpg NA Vendor House Floor 2.jpg NA Vendor House Floor 3.jpg NA Vendor House Floor 4.jpg with map.jpg