• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MyUO

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is MyUO updating any more? I know I have seen characters for months on different shards who, when you look them up on MyUO, show to be inactive. Am I missing something? Or is it something else that no one bothers with? @Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following shards seem to still be passing information to MyUO, although it's not clear how frequently the information is being passed or updated:

1. Arirang
  2. Asuka
  3. Baja
  4. Balhae
  5. Drachenfels
  6. Europa
  7. Formosa
  8. Hokuto
  9. Izumo
  10. Lake Austin
  11. Legends
  12. Mizuho
  13. Mugen
  14. Napa Valley
  15. Origin
  16. Pacific
  17. Sakura
  18. Siege Perilous
  19. Sonoma
  20. Wakoku

The following shards seem to no longer be passing information to MyUO:
  1. Atlantic
  2. Catskills
  3. Chesapeake
  4. Great Lakes
  5. Lake Superior
  6. Oceania
  7. Yamato

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can confirm it's the case on Atlantic, @Bleak. I checked my char not too long ago and it still listed me in RDBL (Redbull), which I haven't been a member of for at least 3 months. I'm not sure how far back the incorrect info goes though.

really late edit: WTH was the word "New" doing in my post? Pretty sure I didn't put it there myself.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like info for Atlantic is available again on MyUO, but I'm not sure how comprehensive it is. There doesn't seem to be any new information yet for any of the other six shards I listed above as not having information on MyUO.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MyUO seems to never work for long for me, I look up one character or guild, next one I want to look up it returns error. I use Firefox.