• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) MyUO

T

Tazar

I believe that MyUO is tied to the UO Accounts system and since that is currently being migrated to a new system, I would expect MyUO to return shortly after that migration is completed on August 11th.

T

Trillin

I believe that MyUO is tied to the UO Accounts system and since that is currently being migrated to a new system, I would expect MyUO to return shortly after that migration is completed on August 11th.
Key dates

• When will the account center be offline?

o On August the 5th, 2011 the account center will be offline for maintenance. It will come back up on the 11th of August. As we update the account center and migrate billing information, account transfers and other payment associated services will be offline. This is necessary so we do not affect account data during the transfer.

• Can I still play the game?

o You should still be able to login and play the game; however we ask you do not attempt to access or change any of your contact or other payment information at this time.

• Will there be any server downtime during this transition?

o Yes, on Wednesday the 10th of August 2011, there will be an extended downtime.

• Who should I contact if I have problems during the transfer?

o You will be able to contact our Customer Support department (as instructed below), however at certain points during the handover we will be unable to assist you immediately.

most of your needs can be taken care of with an email to [email protected].