• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mythic Token Showcase Video.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
@Wing Zero Straight Edge You would be amazed!! , I asked recently 50 people about Mythic Token and Spellweaving and believe me 40 of them had No idea that you could choose spellweaving, and Wehn I told them you must do the quest 1st and than use the token and will be available, they were surprised..

TBH I think the Devs should make an observation when people browse over the option and a pop up msg should say, must complete quest 1st

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Heh - I already do the quest on most of my humans, because having JOAT Spellweaving is probably one of the must useful JOAT abilities out there.

You can cast gift of renewal & nature's fury, and you can do an arcane circle with people who don't have the quest to get level 5-6 focus, which really amps up those low-level spells.

It also makes it easy if I ever want to make one of them a Weaver using a Mythic token.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great video. I love the Mythic Tokens.

If you have Soul Stones I like to use the mythic tokens on skills that are hard to raise. I couldn't help but shake my head that you chose Animal Lore. I was begging my screen that you would change that. It doesn't have to be a part of your template with that many soulstones. The other skills you picked weren't so bad. If you plan on getting more than one mythic token it's not such a big deal, but I tried to get 5 of the hardest skills in one token and then soulstone them around.

You could sit and keep pressing a key over and over and get Animal Lore to legendary very quickly so it's a bit of a waste.

If I could give you some constructive criticism I'd ask that you make a outline of points and key things you want to discuss before videos like this one. Your other videos on game play and things are great free form, but 15 minutes to describe a mythic token is excessive. Overall though still a 10/10 vid. Really enjoyed.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Great video. I love the Mythic Tokens.

If you have Soul Stones I like to use the mythic tokens on skills that are hard to raise. I couldn't help but shake my head that you chose Animal Lore. I was begging my screen that you would change that. It doesn't have to be a part of your template with that many soulstones. The other skills you picked weren't so bad. If you plan on getting more than one mythic token it's not such a big deal, but I tried to get 5 of the hardest skills in one token and then soulstone them around.

You could sit and keep pressing a key over and over and get Animal Lore to legendary very quickly so it's a bit of a waste.

If I could give you some constructive criticism I'd ask that you make a outline of points and key things you want to discuss before videos like this one. Your other videos on game play and things are great free form, but 15 minutes to describe a mythic token is excessive. Overall though still a 10/10 vid. Really enjoyed.
I will definitely take mate, I appreciate the criticism and work on that!
I think sometimes I start record and 20 minutes later i'm like geez I could have been a lot more brief with stuff.

But thank you!

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Wing Zero Straight Edge You would be amazed!! , I asked recently 50 people about Mythic Token and Spellweaving and believe me 40 of them had No idea that you could choose spellweaving, and Wehn I told them you must do the quest 1st and than use the token and will be available, they were surprised..

TBH I think the Devs should make an observation when people browse over the option and a pop up msg should say, must complete quest 1st
It's funny because when it comes up about the quest in general its from newer players I've noticed asking about it.
Then attempting to do the quest and the summons quests are intense for new players, I swear no one listens to me when I tell them spellweaving is amazing!