• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mythic Story and Quest- With whom do you place your loyalties?

• Thread starter Salya Sin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Salya Sin

Mythic posts a new quest chain important for the next event line... from what I read it seems involved. Who do you support in Brittania? Think hard.. it seems you must make your choice here and now...
Read the linked post for instructions... Good Luck EVERYONE!

http://www.uoherald.com/news/

-Sin

F

five oclock

Thanks SS for the heads up...

:D

As for my loyalities..they are in Ale and fish :D

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i dont understand ? we have to pay to place are loyalties ?

S

Salya Sin

Your loyalties are placed based on who you report your findings to. There is no payment involved... unless you count homage... :)

S

Salya Sin

LOL... you and ale.. I tell you. The EM's should hand out a special bottle of ale named after you! :)

Edit- ON THE QUEST!

The chest/book is now available to us. THANKS MESANNA! Also... Lt. Dan does appear to be dropping new items.. I have received one. A cloak... but the name of the item gives an error code. Others on different shards have reported the same errors with the items names. I'm sure Mythic will fix this at some point. So... yay... all is right with the world... or... mostly! :)

Have fun everyone!
-Sin

S

Salya Sin

I've been running two accounts through, 12 characters.. I've gotten two new cloaks, one rangers cloak (which I didn't manage to get before... so yay me!) and 4 of the SA talismans from last time. Does this sound unlucky to anyone else?

I have A LOT of bags of junk, it feels like I'm a new player in Haven killing Mongbats and Skeletons. :gun:

I want the new tali...

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Went over 50 to 55 trips & nothing but Mongbat junk then finally a Tali, the other day til today. I do think the drop was reduced, because the 1st quest & 1st day of this one the ratio was about 8 or 10 to a drop. Now its days :sad4: