• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mythic account Q

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy,

My account is activated but I need to update my email address for my accounts and not seeing the option anywhere. Little help please.

Thanks!

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Ty @DJAd

@Cadderly If you need to change/ update your "Master Email" on MYTHIC ACCOUNT
This is the Step by Step.

You must log on www.origin.com with the "old" email and password.
After you log, you go to the Bottom left at the screen and you will see an option EA Account and Billing

After that you will see an option "About Me" and that is the place that you will change your email to the new one....
and remember after you change all and save all, You will use the same email (new one) and same password at the accounts.eamythic.com

PM if you need further Help or You can always go to the OFFICIAL UO FACEBOOK and you will see my Guide on account MGMT there... or wait couple more months and you will find the Guide on the Official UO FORUM!!

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Atlantic Realtor.
That made it very simple and probably saved me hours of frustration on the phone.

Johny Cash, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, and Kris Kristofferson will be making a return soon.