• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Mysticism

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just a quick question about mysticism. I know that magery needs to have evaluate intelligence and meditation. But what does Mysticism need? Can I just have mysticism and save those 2 other skills and still be useful, or do I need to have meditation and evaluate intelligence also? Or, something else? I'm new to the mysticism and tried looking it up, but couldn't find the answer.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just a quick question about mysticism. I know that magery needs to have evaluate intelligence and meditation. But what does Mysticism need? Can I just have mysticism and save those 2 other skills and still be useful, or do I need to have meditation and evaluate intelligence also? Or, something else? I'm new to the mysticism and tried looking it up, but couldn't find the answer.
Focus is what you need. It's like eval for mages.