• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism this second

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is yours at THIS second...

And if you have all spells where did you get them? And how... Share share share!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have between 101 and 102 on 4 characters. All have 12 spells.. i think we all know which spells I have and which I need. :)

T

tuatha

What is yours at THIS second...

And if you have all spells where did you get them? And how... Share share share!
working on it 1 day now....
bought first 6 rest spells dropped on fairy dragons close to the Stygian dragons temple. currently at 77.xx went from begining to 40s or till i could cast cleansing wind using eagle strike on everything fcr 8 fc 6 it casts really fast... cleansing winds on some one nearby at brit bank on LS to 70 and still going. the crystal ball tells me cleansing winds still optimal gain, if you dont have one get it. from mystic quest npc guy. tell you what skill lvl is best for gaining.

H

HippieMagic

I GMed it but I fail to see it's real purpose. Too skill intensive for not enough return. It may get stoned for a better set of skills right now...

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
112 atm, will LG it just for the hell of it but will use gm on my regular template.