• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism Spells are Dropping now!

Y

Yen Sid

I got Spell Plague (7th circle) and Rising Colossus (8th circle) from Navrey. I guess the Devs heard our cries.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
on all shards or just origin?

K

Kiminality

OP seems to be Origin, so it's probably one of the fixes from 60.1

Y

Yen Sid

OP seems to be Origin, so it's probably one of the fixes from 60.1
Indeed, sorry I forgot that Origin gets things before other shards...

My bad,

But still at least everyone knows they are coming soon. :thumbup:

K

Kiminality

*Amends her trade thread, offering 25k for each scroll*

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, i went out on sonoma and had a look.
after 30 dead spiders and no scrolls i kinda figured it was a origin thing.
hehe

H

HippieMagic

yay for spider camping... she dies easy anyway shouldn't be an issue getting those last 4.

K

-=KLiM=-

pretty stupid that no dev ever commented on this, and its more stupid that they ninja fixed it without any mention of it being broken since the release, or smth like that.

Y

Yalp

this seems to be a hoax.. 1 hour on Narvey last night, 1 hour on Narvey this am, no mysticism scrolls what so ever.. however I did get 200k in gold, dozens of crafting gems from the turn ins, and this very sweet bracelet.

R

RavenWinterHawk

this seems to be a hoax.. 1 hour on Narvey last night, 1 hour on Narvey this am, no mysticism scrolls what so ever.. however I did get 200k in gold, dozens of crafting gems from the turn ins, and this very sweet bracelet.

did it drop in your pack or loot it.

N

Nastia Cross

Its only on Origin, as the new patch was only applied to Origin. So if you're not on Origin, you won't be getting them yet.

K

katluma

Ever since the expansion opened I have found the mysticism scrolls on Skree's , I hunted them for about an hour and got almost 20 scrolls of about six different spells.

L

Lilweezybaby

Its only on Origin, as the new patch was only applied to Origin. So if you're not on Origin, you won't be getting them yet.

This isn't true...I have spent hours in Navrey farming and loot artifacts all the time. It just takes time to receive the arties. I am on Atlantic Shard.

S

Slim29

Get them while you can. The arties appear to have stopped dropping on Navrey on the Origin shard since the last Publish. I got 3 arties off of her before that.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far after todays publish on Drachs i found Scrolls on Navrey and Fairy Dragons.

H

HippieMagic

Get them while you can. The arties appear to have stopped dropping on Navrey on the Origin shard since the last Publish. I got 3 arties off of her before that.
The arties are still dropping... A few dropped for people while I was getting the last few scrolls on Navrey earlier.

Breeze64

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well at least the braclet was a different color!!!
I hate when special or nice items look like everything else.
there is usually so much junk on everything now that it is hard to look at all the loot on the corpse, especially with high end monsters. as your trying to look next thing you know your dead!! LOL

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening, I looted one Rising Colussus, 3 Nether Cyclone, and 3 Cleansing Winds scrolls from lava elementals in the Lava Caldera mini-champ area.

Also, last night, one of the lava elementals dropped a devious treasure map.

R

Radix

Yesterday i looted from Navrey a spell plague and nether storm scrolls, and a lot of junk, no artys :S
What with the cavern of discarded ultra-tough ratmen mobs (chiefs)??, 15 minutes to kill one with a warrior and 2 cu-sidhes and he drops 56 gp!! :cursing:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Confirmed mysticism drops (high end scrolls):
Fairy Dragons
Lava Elementals
Navery Nighteyes

I'm sure there are other sources, but once I had my full book (from the Fairy dragons), I kind of stopped looking.