• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism scrolls?

B

Boogieman

Just wondered which creatures drop mysticism scrolls?

Been searching the forum without luck. Asked in public chat in game and was told they could be bought from NPCs, but I only managed to find one guy selling the most basic spells.

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, if you want the high end mysticism scrolls you need to kill SA dragon, or Medusa. (I'm not sure about Slasher of the Veil but you need lots of help with these 3 bosses). You can also kill monsters in Tomb of Kings, like the Undead Gargoyles for some. The Fairy Dragons by SA dragon have some too or look at monsters in the Abyss have most of them not Underworld. I'm still learning this too but haven't got a complete book yet. Hope this helps you.

Y

Yen Sid

I can get you a full book if your on Origin. PM me if you are, if not, good luck on your search. I bet if you posted your shard some kind soul would give you a full book.