• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism Scrolls Needed

Orlac

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just back after a long while and have started a mystic...however hard getting scrolls to drop. Any vendors selling individual scrolls? Vendor search doesn't seem to work on this

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just back after a long while and have started a mystic...however hard getting scrolls to drop. Any vendors selling individual scrolls? Vendor search doesn't seem to work on this
I have a spare full Mysticism spellbook if you want it. My Scribe Kyannkat has it. We just have to figure out where and when.

Orlac

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey that is very good of you! I will be off and on all day. I am in AZ and Mountain Time. Say when and we could meet at Luna gate if that works.

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be on for about the next hour, then again from 1pm to 4pm EST. I'll check in to the luna bank regularly.