• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Mysticism & RC question

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that the levels of both Mysticism and Focus determine the stats, skills, and duration of a Rising Colossus.

What I'd like to know is if these RC levels are set when you cast it - or are they constantly compared as long as the RC lasts?

I mean, can I jewel up Myst/Focus to do the cast and then swap jewels for a drop in Myst/Focus but a bump in MR - or will that swap then lower the "power" of my RC?

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a great question, Focus alone vs Meditation has been a challenge for me. I am considering going Gargoyle to get the +2MR (plus can fly with RC up) but not sure how much I'd miss JOAT. If you could swap out items after cast it would not only help with MR but also free up points for other skills.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that the levels of both Mysticism and Focus determine the stats, skills, and duration of a Rising Colossus.

What I'd like to know is if these RC levels are set when you cast it - or are they constantly compared as long as the RC lasts?

I mean, can I jewel up Myst/Focus to do the cast and then swap jewels for a drop in Myst/Focus but a bump in MR - or will that swap then lower the "power" of my RC?
When we first got Mysticism, I would test various skill levels and the power of the RC by Loring it. I didn't test the way you are referring, but all you would have to do is get setup to swap jewels and have someone Lore it before the switch and after.

Katrena

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Charcopy with juwel craft & imbuing ressources -> TC1 + 5 minutes to test it.
Let me know your results.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited: