• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism for a pvp pet?

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a pvp pet with 120 mysticism? I just 120ed it on a lesser Hyru and couldn't find any info on it. I have a couple skills left to work up from 115 and a then a few training points after that to allocate and then a couple weapons to make then im ready to go. What benefits does it seem to have and what does it tend to do?

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
necro, necromage, magery and skill and train poisoining before learning those 3 would of been my protocol but mysticism, sorry but how will this function in pvp? I see it as a pvm magic school apart from spell plague and possibly purge magic, does it even have the intelligence to use purge properly? against 120 resist spell target sleep skills will only severely cripple their move speed etc for 3 seconds on chance.

From what I've experienced they've set up mysticism like it's a safety net in pvm, use a bit of aoe then mass sleep, rinse and repeat + a good heal spell.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a CU with mystic. I don't really use it for PvP though. However one of the funniest kills I have seen was with this pet.

I was doing despise, some guy came in and tried to attack. He then ran across the west bridge from Despise island and tried to teleport up towards the exit sparkles. My CU slept him, he got the teleport off and then the CU casted bombard which killed him right on the ledge. It was a real LOL moment.