• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MYSTIC WONT RAISE!

Outlaw Torn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all! i made a unicorn with poison/mystic/vicious bite and for some reason mystic wont raise past 20. i have made other pets like this and wanted to see if anyone has had this issue. thank you!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all! i made a unicorn with poison/mystic/vicious bite and for some reason mystic wont raise past 20. i have made other pets like this and wanted to see if anyone has had this issue. thank you!
Aren’t poison and mystic both listed as a magic?

Faen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you added poisoning after mysticism, mysticism is no longer active and your pet won't cast mysticism spells.

Poisoning counts as a "magic" and overwrites mysticism, you can only have 1 active "magic."

gwen

Slightly Crazed
you need to add poison first than vicious bite than Mysticism.
You did it in wrong order.
Can change thou if you have 1 point left. Just turn on Mysticism again and it will work