• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Mystic warrior?

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because the khaldun thing i build a new char, but still need some improvements.

It's a human char fighting in stone form.

120 sword
120 anat
120 tact
100 heal
100 chiv
110 focus
90 mystic

It still need some changes, i'm trying to get 120 chiv 120 focus 120 mystic, but lack the scrolls.

stats

140str (140hp)
150 dex (210 stam)
15 int (60 mana)

im with 50 lmc, 80lrc

because the stone form i can use all pieces without need worry with resist (i get +8 all resist atm) and +4% all ressist make it tankier (i still need 120/120 to get 5% cap) with divine fury i don't need di and ssi in jewels and only need hci in one jewel, so i can have 3 skills +1 stat + dci in one jewel and 2 skills +hci + dci in the other jewel, i put di in the weapon to avoid the need of di in jewel too.

with a double axe it can tank like a sampire in spawns with hit life in weapon + bands.

i have enchant (with 80% lrc) it last like 2 minutes and give a 60% hit light what's a good damage increase.
stone form decrease 10% ssi, but give 18% di (not the prop, its the di like anat and tt)

Im near imune atm to most curses, i still got hit sometimes, maybe it get better with 120/120

i'm using atm animated weapon in spell trigger, so when i'm in danger i run and pop it to swap target.

I have healing stone, but i'm not using since i use 2h weapon and don't want get hit for a lot of mobs (maybe it worth use when running idk)

When i get 120/120 focus med, maybe i start using colosus, i think it will help a lot.

I walk with spellweaving focus 6, and in protection, so when i got near dead i use attenuent + gift of renewal + clasing winds if necessary.

the lack of parry + bushido make me take more hits then a regular sampire, so its a problem when i lure a whole room in some encounters.

any tips what can i improve? is this an ok char?

I'm using it mostly for khaldun atm, and is working nicely, but i still don't know how deal with the viscare with they -85% ssi penal.

I allready have a regular sampire with 150hp 215 stam 100mana with eaters, mr, hpr and such, but got bored in play the same way 4ever.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At 120/120 you should be pretty much immune to poison and Curses. Because of this you can drop anatomy and pick up Bushido for certain fights. 120 Bushido + Human parrying isn't much but you can still evade and have 10% Parry chance with 2 handed weapons.

Honestly for the Viscare, I was just backing up as soon as I got the debuff on my Melee Toon. An Archer is really more ideal for level 2 of that spawn.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 120/120 you should be pretty much immune to poison and Curses. Because of this you can drop anatomy and pick up Bushido for certain fights. 120 Bushido + Human parrying isn't much but you can still evade and have 10% Parry chance with 2 handed weapons.

Honestly for the Viscare, I was just backing up as soon as I got the debuff on my Melee Toon. An Archer is really more ideal for level 2 of that spawn.
im thinking in make a radiant scimitar to kill lv2, even with -60% ssi with 211 stam i will still hit fast

2.5s weapon = 10 ticks
210 stam = 7 ticks
10-7 = 3 * 2.5 = 7.5= 7/4 = 1.75s

radiant scimitar -60 ssi = 1.75
double axe -60ssi =3.75

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im thinking in make a radiant scimitar to kill lv2, even with -60% ssi with 211 stam i will still hit fast

2.5s weapon = 10 ticks
210 stam = 7 ticks
10-7 = 3 * 2.5 = 7.5= 7/4 = 1.75s

radiant scimitar -60 ssi = 1.75
double axe -60ssi =3.75
That definitely sounds like a plan.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
It's a fun template, I built something similar ages ago for soloing slasher/corgul/Scalis. It doesn't really add a whole lot to khaldun, as the main thing of it is poison immunity (as in you can't even be poisoned) at 120/120, and you can't have your bandages slowed with curses. So lends well to long drawn out fights with heavy hitters.

I personally felt it worked best with maces after considering penalties etc, with *I think* diamond maces. I ran it in prot with 100 lrc and di and full dexxer stats.

Be aware stone form resists don't stack with refinements at all so don't mess your armour up trying.

I used to use healing stone, spell trigger cleansing wind, for the heavy burst fighters.

Enchant is awesome at 120/120 Will give you 60 hit spell and spell channel, if fighting a counter attack boss use hit dispel to avoid triggering. This all allows you to toe to toe cast colossus while maintaining your health.

Aside from ninjitsu and spellweaving, it's probably the best defensive template, and has the unique advantage of being able to survive while frozen, due to not needing to hit leech, or cast.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a fun template, I built something similar ages ago for soloing slasher/corgul/Scalis. It doesn't really add a whole lot to khaldun, as the main thing of it is poison immunity (as in you can't even be poisoned) at 120/120, and you can't have your bandages slowed with curses. So lends well to long drawn out fights with heavy hitters.

I personally felt it worked best with maces after considering penalties etc, with *I think* diamond maces. I ran it in prot with 100 lrc and di and full dexxer stats.

Be aware stone form resists don't stack with refinements at all so don't mess your armour up trying.

I used to use healing stone, spell trigger cleansing wind, for the heavy burst fighters.

Enchant is awesome at 120/120 Will give you 60 hit spell and spell channel, if fighting a counter attack boss use hit dispel to avoid triggering. This all allows you to toe to toe cast colossus while maintaining your health.

Aside from ninjitsu and spellweaving, it's probably the best defensive template, and has the unique advantage of being able to survive while frozen, due to not needing to hit leech, or cast.

my idea for it is waiting the new whips, since the char dont use bushido or parry, i'm free to use 1h + shield to get a lot of mods, and i can use parry in place of chiv in some encounters, i did a neira yesterday was really easy, i just pop colosus into a huge pack then jump in the midle of all and aoe.