• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Trees

A

ama1997

Hey I have a question about the trees. Im due for my trees any day now. I was wanting to know how thats going to work with ealand. Will I get 1 tree for every sim on that account or what? Since I have 2 in ealand will i get screwed and only get one in ealand or what? Any help on this would be great.

D

DGLita

Getting 1 on each sim on an account was certainly how it worked before, as each sim had to be in a differnt city.

Bear in mind tho that in production cities we were limited to just 3 sims per account, now we have 6 per account, so its difficult to guess what will happen. I wouldnt be surprised if you find thats its just the oldest sim on that account that gets one, and not the others, but what a great way to challenge the fruit farms if you get one for each sim!

A

ama1997

The reason I ask is I was told way back when that it was. Each sim on that account got one. I moved one to ealand with one i created there. If I dont get the 1 for each sim on that account. I wont be very happy. It wouldnt be right if it use to be that way but now its not. I paid for 2 years just like everyone else that got them. Anyways I guess ill have to wait and see what happens on monday. Thanks again

I

imported_fajjaa

<blockquote><hr>

Getting 1 on each sim on an account was certainly how it worked before, as each sim had to be in a differnt city.

Bear in mind tho that in production cities we were limited to just 3 sims per account, now we have 6 per account, so its difficult to guess what will happen. I wouldnt be surprised if you find thats its just the oldest sim on that account that gets one, and not the others, but what a great way to challenge the fruit farms if you get one for each sim!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have an account that will get trees on Friday. Shouldnt this be 4 trees for sims in production cities/EALand, and one for the oldest sim in TC3.

With the amnesty program coming in march, the tree farms should take a nice hit if all accounts get 4 trees in EALand, including production city sims that will eventually be in EALand.

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

what amnesty program?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that the devs have said that accounts will be recredited with any anniversary items they may have earned

G

OK yeah i have seen that. I got the idea that this poster was saying everyone was getting free trees lol.

G

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that EA L has disabled the gifts. TC3 has disabled them and it is the same version. Wouldn't that mean no EA L gifts until after the amnesty? I would have waited to move a sim to EA L if I had a gift due them. Chances are you will only get gifts on production city sims at this time.

I

imported_MooMooLand

Yes, its disabled in EAland too, had one account turn 1year a week ago, and the sim didnt recive the gift.

D

Dogsoffour

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

what amnesty program?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that the devs have said that accounts will be recredited with any anniversary items they may have earned

[/ QUOTE ]

Has this really been decided? I thought it had kind of been brought up, but didn't know if they had said for sure or not. Hope so