• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Tree Stuck In Inventory

G

If this isn't the right place to post, I'm sure it will be moved promptly. I moved from one lot to another and my mystic tree is now stuck in my inventory and can't be taken out. I remember reading about this in the past. Is there a way to fix it or am I literally stuck with it being in inventory forever?

I

imported_fajjaa

<blockquote><hr>

If this isn't the right place to post, I'm sure it will be moved promptly. I moved from one lot to another and my mystic tree is now stuck in my inventory and can't be taken out. I remember reading about this in the past. Is there a way to fix it or am I literally stuck with it being in inventory forever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you want to wait to see if the Dev team can get to this problem, I would go to the TSR store and buy a wizard and put it out on your lot, the bug program will check your inventory as well, and of course...keep your fingers crossed.

G

Thanks for the quick response. I have the awesome little wizard (who looks like MaxisLuc's sim) out on my lot so guess I'll wait and see.

G

The only bug that the wizard "fixes" is the mangled objects but, I believe.

F

festrmentmagnet

This happened to me back in July in TC3. I posted to wiki bug board at least 5 times, and it has never been fixed.