• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Tree Puzzle

• Thread starter imported_eggchick7
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_eggchick7

Not that it matters too much..but can someone explain how when skilling at my house with my 2 roomies whom I know in rl as well and I have my 2 sims running at the same place...the tree has ripened and is surrounded by flowers (yes I did a test run and I couldnt access the tree) suddenly the fruit is gone...no one else can access it and no one else took it ??? A glitch?? stolen by the Bermuda Triangle??

G

What stage is the tree in? If you do not water them they revert to the previous stage. If it is mature I would say, you forgot to water it. First stage, no clue. Except if the flowers were in severe need of water that surrounded the tree. Then you can walk past them.

I

imported_eggchick7

It had a water sprayer going full blast as does the other tree both in working order with an irrigation system also working fine. One tree is mature and still is..the other was ripe ready for a munch..really strange how the fruit just vanished...I also checked the log in case another roomie had snuck in a whipped it fast without me seeing, drew a blank there..so Im none the wiser but thanks for ur response

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

Not that it matters too much..but can someone explain how when skilling at my house with my 2 roomies whom I know in rl as well and I have my 2 sims running at the same place...the tree has ripened and is surrounded by flowers (yes I did a test run and I couldnt access the tree) suddenly the fruit is gone...no one else can access it and no one else took it ??? A glitch?? stolen by the Bermuda Triangle??

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same thing happen to me. i have trees blocked and my house locked, and a sim came in, eat two ripped fruits and laughed and left... go figure!

M

Mystic Kitty

My friend had the same thing happen to her (today i think).. Her fruit 'poofed' nobody had taken them, and they had been well taken care of (watered). Probably another glitch..

G

Last week the same thing happened to me, new fruit vanished. And it took a long time to get to the purple bloom stage. I thought I had somehow broke the tree.

K

kwills75TSO

Same thing happened to me last week. Since then I have had the tree completely surrounded by water with a sprinkler and auto irrigation beside it and no probs so far. Just remember if you put water all the way around, the repairman cant get to the sprinkler to repair it, so youll need to watch for broken sprinklers.

G

Maybe the house got hungry when you guys closed down. It's called the "Twilight Zone". Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo.....

I

imported_eggchick7

I did the check the sprinkler
I know the ploys of the NPC man and the maid...if they can get away with it..they will :p
Must have been a glitch..thanks for the replies...so despite the 'twilight zone' I know now...'I AM NOT ALONE'

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I think the Twilight Zone paid us a visit. I was running 3 sims at my house. I was teaching one while the other serenaded. One went and made HC'd while the others we're greening all the other stuff. In the meantime 2 of my mystics had ripened. I was at 19.77 when I stopped to green. Well, the HC'd was salad but nothing was broken. We we're all quite red BTW. The kind where you know your going to need the paramedics and the maid all in one kabootle. All of a sudden, all 3 sims we're booted to the city view map. I had no trouble getting back in either. Nice smooth landing..the whole 9 yards. Then whamo!!!! We we're all fully green, and there we're no dishes on the table to even show that we had eaten and my mystics weren't ripe any longer, and my skills was back down to 19.23. LOL, talk about a trip that was. Oh I forgot to mention that the area where I teach had just went red but when we came back, it was green again.

I

imported_fajjaa

Havent you ever wondered how Luc keeps his skills locked. I think he uses ghost mode and raids all the trees.

I

imported_eggchick7

AHAAAAA so the mystery is solve'ed ( to quote Clouseau) Its been Luc all along...oh well as its him I don't mind (bats eyelids and mildly swoons)