• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Tree Disappeared

G

Hi, I loaded my house last night and my mystic tree was gone. I exited the lot and went back, still gone. I exited the game and rebooted my computer and went back... still gone. Today, it is still gone. I am sooo mad and upset about this I literally cried! It was worth a lot to me!! It happened around midnight eastern time, last night, Sun/Mon, Jan 27/28. I would say between 11:30pm and 12:30am. Is there any way to get it back?? A few days ago a saint bernard disappeared but I was ok another glitch but I really am not happy about the tree. Please help me!! Thank you!! SaraSIMply of SIMplyStuff in AV email is [email protected] Thanks!!!! Hugs, Sara

M

Monkeybear

You'll get a new one when your sim merges into EA Land.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but she would have had 2, still down one tree.
Sounds like someone has gained access to your account.
Check your parent control and see if the email is yours, and change passwords of both the parent control and your access password.
Also could be an idea to change the password to your email.
I know someone that had a similar thing happen to them, they got access to his tso account and found that he used the same password for his email. Took ages to figure out how his stuff kept dissapearing.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Check your parent control and see if the email is yours, and change passwords of both the parent control and your access password.
I know someone that had a similar thing happen to them, they got access to his tso account and found that he used the same password for his email. Took ages to figure out how his stuff kept dissapearing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or it could be the disappearing object bug?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or it could be the disappearing object bug?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be, but with 2 rare objects disappearing I would definately be checking for a possible scam of some sort. And doing everything I can to make sure I was safe.

G

all my information is accurate and i did change my password just in case... when i loaded i got the "missing object" notice but figured oh well they're at it again then i realized my tree was gone. Usually its just little stuff. Also today when i logged in and release 2 of my dogs (not rares thats for sure) they were back to being "Pet Dog" their names were gone. Really weird. Thanks for the replies so far!!! Hugs, Sara

G

Well definately sounds like the bug then, sorry it happened to you. I hope you manage to get it back somehow.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I understood correctly, only those who do NOT have the anniversary gifts in their inventory will receive the gifts with the merge. If this is the case, she would not have gotten another tree with one in her inventory.