• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Tree Contest?

• Thread starter festrmentmagnet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

festrmentmagnet

I was wondering about the mystic tree contest?
Do you have to be on both the famous and infamous list?
Or, can you just be on one?

G

Just one.

To celebrate this sweet, love filled holiday, we are running a player event in EA-Land. You have the entire weekend to get yourself on the top 100 list in Most Famous and Infamous categories. On Monday, we're going to pick two random sims from each of those categories, and all four of those sims will win a mystic tree in EA-Land!

So, if you're on both lists your chances of being chosen are increased.

R

ryotgrrl13

yea but did u notice...on the Most Famous. The lowest person on there has like 276 ...really hard to even get on there if u dont already have like 200!! You'd have to get every person u meet x2 to friend u!

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This contest will be interesting considering that the Most Infamous list doesnt even work :p They go in a random order.

G

What if you're not on any of those lists but still a lot of people know you?

G

Yes when boths players are actively playing and not interacting with each other, friendships decay.

If you make a friend and then never log in, your side of the friendship will decay, but theirs will remain at the last level it was at when they played.

Polly

I

Inge Jones

I reckon the people serenading must have tons of friends anyway. It wouldn't be that unlikely to have that many sims using your skill house over a period of time, and the hostesses tend to sing to each sim many times during their visit.