• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Thrower

Are they any good?

And what kind of gear would they focus on? Mage, Dexxer, or hybrid? Obviously orc, but what all would they focus on?

This combo confuses me a little, but I love the concept.

TaldarinZPhoenix

Adventurer
I tried one on siege prior to the skill mastery changes.
I Went:
120 (115 +5 veil) throwing
100 tactics
100 anatomy
120 mystic
120 focus
120 bushi
45 chiv

Totally did not work. Not enough damage, RC was cool but he outdamaged me. Enchant weapon is negligible. Probably on a prodo shard with end game top tier equip it *could* do similar dmg to a standard ABC, but i ended up dropping mystic and focus and picking up resisting spells 120 and maxing chiv tac and anatomy.

Now with the new mastery system, perhaps, you could go 120 mystic instead of throwing and use mystic mastery and completely rely on consecrate weapon and lightning strike instead of AI.... gosh its a weird idea and you cant really rely on offensive mystic spells at all, but If i WERE to do that id go....
120 (+5 to balance mystic weapon) mystic
120 focus
120 tactics
120 anatomy
120 bushido
80 Chiv (must have consecrate weapon up all the time for this to “work”)
60 points of whatever. Possibly reduce anatomy and tactics to 100 and take 100 healing?
Seems inferior to either a mystic mage or a typical ABC archer
Downsides: you have to be a gargoyle.

Last edited: