• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mystic,power, and vanquishing

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been trying since this morning to get an idea of what vendors are selling these for....apparently, no one on rares trader has an idea......

Sitting on quite a few and looking to place on vendor sunday.....any ideas??

thanks.

G

I would imagine a good one handed mystic wep should sell for a mil or so anything under mystic it is hard telling though.

I

imported_lord richard

They are weapons that dropped during a few of the older events, we thought that were for reviving the old weapon names, but as it turned out, they were to be used more effectively against the Beserker Daemons...they just do alot more damage than a regular weapon and will almost always give you looting rights. The mystic is the most powerful, vanquish then power. Any of these with the daemon slayer mod would be quite impressive indeed.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too many people know this now and are snatching them up like crazy. Good luck trying to find one. I still get power sometimes in treasure chests but never vanq or mystic.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what I'm getting at is, I HAVE maybe, a half dozen power weapons, a half dozen vanquishing as well, ( including 2 bows)...and 2 mystics.....pick axe and an axe, I'm gonna throw em on a vendor this morning, or today, before I beebop outta the house....and was wondering what these items are going for.....you know, I don't want to get ripped off or visa-versa.....

Just be on the up and up.

B

BadManiac

I have a basket full of these, never thought they'd be worth anything, just kept them on the odd chance. My Mystic 40%DI Mystic Comp bow is eating berzerkers.. Might have to set up shop outside the rift on Europa.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40% is sweet......my axe just has 42% life leech, standard 40% DI....oddly, the pick-axe is a poison elemental slayer....wonder if that'll beef up the damge at all.....hmmmmm

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't price it because noone is selling them. I can tell you this though...No matter what price you put people are gonna buy em because they are in high demand right now.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm selling them right now for 100k-250k depending on mods, and they're selling fairly well.

G

Had someone offer me 10 mil for my Mystic Katana of Deamon Slaying.

I turned them down.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

I turned them down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I would have too. I've had quite a few interested in my bow, which I got from Sheridan during Magincia, but no one has made any solid offers, not that I'd accept any. I was lucky that it survived enhancing, and pretty much rips right through the Berserkers in about 20 seconds or less when I have them honored and using EoO.

It's pretty funny when I take one down solo while 4 or 5 people are beating on another, and theirs still have half or more life left when I go up to help them out.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I'm selling them right now for 100k-250k depending on mods, and they're selling fairly well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! You told me you were fresh outta Mystics.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I turned them down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I would have too. I've had quite a few interested in my bow, which I got from Sheridan during Magincia, but no one has made any solid offers, not that I'd accept any. I was lucky that it survived enhancing, and pretty much rips right through the Berserkers in about 20 seconds or less when I have them honored and using EoO.

It's pretty funny when I take one down solo while 4 or 5 people are beating on another, and theirs still have half or more life left when I go up to help them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

dang lol

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! You told me you were fresh outta Mystics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bows yes, melee weapons no.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I turned them down.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am running around with a Pixie Swatter and my Katana. With the Swatter, I am able to solo the Fallen. And I do OK against the deamons, but there are times when they do more damage in one hit than I have hps (all 70's, 117 swords/120 bushido/110 parry, 120hps).

I have a few Vanq/Mystic bows from Mag I had forgotten about, I'll have to try enhancing them tonight and see if any survive....there is one mystic Repeating X-bow that looks mighty tempting....maybe with frostwood. Also, I have a mystic Ornate Axe...maybe I'll dust off my old axer.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
YOu get waxed by the Demons because the Pixie Swatter makes you take double damage from Demonkind - better have a good weapon swap macro.

G

Is there any way to get these weapons now? I wasn't around for the invasion event.

C

Cacophonix

<blockquote><hr>

Is there any way to get these weapons now? I wasn't around for the invasion event.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can buy them

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're on Pacific I still have some left on my vendor.

G

<blockquote><hr>

YOu get waxed by the Demons because the Pixie Swatter makes you take double damage from Demonkind - better have a good weapon swap macro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you missed it.....I have a Mystic Katana of Deamon Slaying that I use for Deamons and I use the Swatter for everything else.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can buy them

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some availible on Atlantic.