• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Mystic Nox Mage - Armor

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all!

Is there anyone else who runs with

120 Mage
120 Eval Int
120 Mystic
120 Focus
120 Resist Spells
100 Poison

and combine that with a Studded Armor-Suit for 55 LMC ? (common temp?)
I just wondered that the most(?) have Meditation instead of poison.

I got asked if its worth to run in a med-able suit without meditation instead of the +15 lmc-bonus from studded, but i dont know - I just crafted the studded cause i thought "No Meditation-Skill, so i dont need a med-able suit"... *g*

Thx + Greetings

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run a myst mage w/Studded. I don't go poisoning though, either 100 scribe for a bit of sdi bonus, wrestling to avoid disarm or sw for pixies.

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found resie crap at the point that protection is an must have for me so no.
poisoning is complete crap to for the points extrem low damage.
Put spellweaving and medie inside

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A mystic weaver is pretty OP tbh..but I guess it's hugely dependent on what your doing..are you gate fighting? I'd go pixies..or are you mostly raiding/protecting spawns and are you a key player or a supporting character "dropping fields" colossus/DP Fields..or I'd even say if you're a caller or key player go Necro/Winder for winds and wither in wraith..T-Storm thru the levels..throw bolas etc..so it comes down to whatever your "job" persay is

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey, thx all for the answers and supporting posts,

i think i will change / soulstone skills depending on what i want to do...
but - should i prefer Studded Leather for 15 LMC ?

i changed the build to

Magery 120
Eval Int 120
Parry 120
Wrestling 120
Myst/Spellw 120
focus 120

Or maybe 120 Myst + 60/60 Spellw/ Focus? I'll run more as supporter in a group at open-field, champs, ...
* i could run, too:
Magery 120
Eval Int 120
Parry 120
Wrestling 120
Myst 120
spellw 120
but i guess that myst is pointless without Focus, aye?

The suit will get 18 HPR and like 20 MR, 30 Kinetic Eater and 18 Damage Eater - And i plan to run with 74 69 69 69 69

Greetings

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this for a PvP template? If so, is it predominantly a big group you'll be running with or solo? And why no resist?

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, it is for PvP - Primary with group, as supporter. Resist Spells is nice, but i prefer to run with a Trapbox instead to get space for an other skill.
I mean - I could change (with Soulstones) Myst + Focus for Inscription + Resist, but i think i get a then a Manaproblem, hehe.... "Main"skills are Magery, Eval, Parry and Wrestling...

Greetings

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if I could give some advice on a really good supporting PvP mystic template

110 Mage Mark of trav 120
110 Eval Mark of trav 120
Mystic 120
Focus 120
Resist 120
Spellweaving 80
60 Med

Use a -15 Mage wep and +15 Mage jewl

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, thats a good supporting-template, too. :)
Thanks for your advices.

Greetings

Last edited: