• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Mystic Mage Fielder Template

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I've read through a ton of the posts and it seems the general consensus is that 120 Mysticism for PvP is paramount (along with 120 focus). I haven't quite figured out which the best template would be for me.

I am thinking of a template like:

120 Magery (+20 Crystalline, -20 Planesword)
120 Eval
120 Mysticism
120 Focus (100 real, +20 Cyrstalline)
120 Resist
80 Ninjitsu
60 Spellweaving

or

120 Magery (+20 Crystalline, -20 Planesword)
120 Eval
120 Mysticism
120 Focus (100 real, +20 Cyrstalline)
120 Resist
100 Spirit Speak (90 real, +10 Bloodwood Spirit)
55 Necro (50 real, +5 Bloodwood Spirit)

My main goal is a support mage and a defending spawns. I was going to do Elf for the mana bonus and use of woodland pieces to enhance with Bloodwood and get Max HPR (18 right?) I think I can fit 18 MR on the suit too (with LT Sash, faction Orny/Crystalline, Garb). Without JOAT med I didn't see using non-med pieces as a big deal.

Are either of the above templates viable or what is a better variant I should use? Is my idea's for the suit sound? I was going to go for Max HPR/HPI with as much MI as I could cram, along with 85/70's resists.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ninja/SW is better overall IMO. Especially if you can have 6 focus all the time. With all the noob stealth archer shamelessly dismounting you for a gank, ninja really helps.

Necro isnt bad, but you need to be at at least 60 necro to be able to cast pain spike 100% of the time. And 55 isnt even close to the skill needed for wither. Unless you just want to go wraith form it wont be that good.

my 2 gold.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run the 60/80 weav/ninja build when I'm by myself and I love it.

I also run another version that is 100 anat, no mage weapon, and 100 spellweaving which is better for group fights (wind/thunderstorm/wildfire).

The necro one would be really good with more necro (60 min as mentioned above).