• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Garden Holiday Party, Friday December 12th 8pm est

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday, December 12th
8pm Est​
Mystic Garden Will be holding their first ever holiday party!

Santa Scavenger Hunt!
Holiday Trivia!
Holiday/Santa Costume Contest:
Come in your best Santa/Holiday outfit, Mystic Garden Staff will be picking the most creative costume for a prize!
And like all other MG events, there will be plenty of freebies,
As well as free food and drink

Prizes for Costume Contest:
First Prize: 100,000 check
Second Prize: 75,000 check
Third Prize: 50,000 check

Prizes for Scavenger Hunt
First Prize: Ethy
Second Prize: Melissa's Cloak (Fire Resist 5%)
Third Prize: Heritage Token

First, Second And Third Prize winners will also receive customized trophys. All participants will receive a prize as well.

Trivia prizes will include power scrolls, decorative items, gold checks and more.

Runes to Mystic Garden are dropped daily at all moongates and banks, Just look for our green runes!
(MG is located in Malas at Coords: 109o21'N 42o15'E Or UOAM Coords: x1923 y378)
Goodman's has also been kind enough to add our rune to their vendor books.

ICQ 107296451 For any questions, or if you cannot locate a rune.
You can also ask anyone with an [|MG|] tag.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

It's events like this that make UO truly unique!

Thanks for this!!

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reminder this event is tonight... free stuffs and if you come i promise i wont propose to anyone :p

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone that came tonight!

Tonight's Winners -

Scavenger Hunt :
Odessa, I Like Pie, & Blood Runner

Trivia:
Odessa, Morgana, Wynn, I Like Pie, Ludim Of Lebu & Julia

Holiday Costume Contest:
Odessa, I Like Pie, & Ludim Of Lebu

Snow Angel, Mr Hanky The Christmas Poo, and Fred Claus

But we also had Brittney spears, a killer elf, and santas assistant among others. We decided there were too many good costumes, so everyone that participated received the third prize.

M

MR_CLEAN

Thanks again for the party!

Sorry I lost connect and missed half of it!

Next time, I will make sure I have a good connection.

I suppose it is better than losing connection in Destard...or Fel.

I

I Like Pie

Thanks for the event... it was fun! Eventhough I got engaged and married before I realized what was going on. I guess Aulbrey likes poo... Think I'm gonna hurl!:confused:

L

Lady D

YAY Fun event Kero and her team did a great job and i even got to be a snow angel !!and stand next to poo

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a very fun evening!

The holiday decorations were out setting up a festive aura for the guests. The Hostess, Lady Kero was gracious and generous.

The Events including a Scavenger hunt, Trivia questions & Costume Contest were well organized.

Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus attended as well as some notable Sosarians. Lady Morgana & Mr. Clean, Lady Julia, Lord I Like Pie, Aurora Boralis, Odessa, Blood Runner, Bastian, Wynn, Dark Drizzit to name but a few.

It was a very fortunate Evening for the Lady Odessa who is apparently a bigger & wiser Christmas packrat than most, winning the scavenger hunt, the Trivia contest and the Costume Contest.

Everyone had a very good time and we look forward to the next Mystic Garden Event. :thumbup:

Andrasta,
Atlantic Reporter Incognito :eyes:

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

That's me on the end...dressed as Brittany Spears.

Now, they told me my legs looked "chunky"...

...is that true?

:)

D

Draken-Korin

Sorry Morgana but in the armor your legs did indeed look a bit on the "chunky" side, once you stripped down though you were more than fine. *jokes*