• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Garden Anniversary Event!!

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come celebrate our two year anniversary with us !!

When:
Saturday, August 23rd. 7pm Est.

Where:
Mystic Garden is located in Malas at coords 108o 44'N 42o 11'E
Runes are dropped daily at all banks

Visit Aulbrey at the kissing booth & receive 100 pt spring cleaning tickets.

Get a bullseye at our dunktank and win a prize.

Be sure to be with us by 7:30pm est, All guests upon arrival will recieve a "raffle ticket." when they arrive. At 7:30 you'll be asked to recall off your rune/"raffle ticket" winners will arrive at a member of Mystic Gardens staff and be given their prizes.

Take part in our miniature scavenger hunt. There will be prizes for the first three people to return with the most items off the list.
(Updated 8/7 with full list of prizes for scavenger hunt)
Prizes will include - Ethy Horse, Pendant Of The Magi, Tome Of Enlightenment, Fort Powder and more.

We'll also be having trivia questions for prizes.

All guests will recieve free repairs, smoke bombs, 100 pt tickets & enchanted apples.

Tables will be setup for you to relax and enjoy free food and drinks in between games.

Prizes will include:
Gold Skulls
Commodity Deeds With Arrows
Fortifying Powder
Minor Artifacts Including A Boomstick
Bolts Of Pure White Cloth
Evil Deco Items (i.e. Mounted Pixies)
Gold Checks worth 20k & 100k
Powerscrolls Including A Set Of The Three 110 Taming Scrolls
Runebook Sets Including The 'Hunting By Kero' Three Book Set
Decorative Items
Ethy Horse
SS Frag Tokens
More Prizes to be added !

*Just Added!! Odessa will be raffling off one of her greater dragons!
She'll be selling raffle tickets for 500k a piece. There will be two honorable mentions that will receive SS Frag Tokens*

For any questions ICQ me at 107296451​

LadyKeroOfAtl

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a notice that the kissing booth may not be giving out 100 pt tickets if this weeks FOF was correct with yesterday (friday) being the two week notice for spring cleaning points.

The dunk tank will give prizes for Bullseyes, and minor prizes for scoring a 20.

LadyKeroOfAtl

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, We've decided to give out the spring cleaning tickets afterall.
According to the post on UO.com - after friday you will no longer be able to turn in items, but the chest for tickets should remain alittle longer.

Also - in an effort to save time on saturday I'll post the rules of the games/contests here.

Dunk Tank:
(Located to the west of the two shop buildings)
-Each turn will consist of 5 throws at the dart board. (You may take multiple turns but are required to get on the back of the line and wait for another turn)
-You will recieve 1 prize per turn.
Prizes will be given out for getting a bullseye, or a 20 pt throw.
-If you recieve a bullseye, your turn is over and may reenter the back of the line.
(If you get a 20 and a bullseye, you'll recieve the prize for the bullseye)
Prize for a bulls eye will be fort powder, 20's will recieve a 100pt spring cleaning ticket.

I'll also be giving out two special prizes.. The first person to get multiple bullseyes in one turn will recieve a surprise, as well as the first person to get five 20 point shots on one turn.

Lets try to make this a fun game, Please stand in line and wait for your turns.

Aulbreys kissing booth:
(Located behind the main shop)
This is simple, Visit Aulbery and recieve a kiss & 100 pt spring cleaning ticket.

Rune Game Aka Raffle:
-Upon arrival you will recieve a bag with enchanted apples and a rune from me (Kero). If I don't see you, please come talk to me.
-At 730pm you'll recall off your rune. Five or Six of these runes will take you to my alliance mate - Odessa. You'll recieve a prize from her.

Scavenger Hunt:
We'll probaly begin the hunt around 8pm est.
-Everyone will be given a book with 20 items listed in it, I'll then tell you the starting and ending time.
-The first person back with the most items will win first prize.
There will be prizes for second and third, as well as a few honorable mentions (based off how many people take part in our game)
-If you return more then 5 minutes after the ending point, you will be disqualified.

I will be refilling the return rune vendor tonight with runes marked all around the shops. I suggest everyone pick one of them up, or mark their own runes.
The original runes marked under the house sign have a very high chance of being blocked by other people recalling in.