• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] Mystic Dexxer

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello. So, recently been playing a mystic dexxer. Love it. Got an issue though I want to raise, get some advice.

My template is currently:

120 Mace
120 Focus
120 Mystic
GM tactics
GM healing
GM anatomy
60 chiv

Human so I can cast protection etc.

I'm wondering if it's worth lowering one of the GM level skills to 90 and taking chiv up to 70? I'm happy enough with it at 60 tbh. I'm using this template because it's very survivable and is fun to play. It's slower than my Sampire, but I'm not too fussed. I'm open to change though, hence this post.

I only use chiv for 3 spells - divine fury, which combined with stamina leech is fine, sacred journey and EoO. Takes me a few times to cast EoO, and gives me around about 29% damage increase at present. I'd be reluctant to drop healing or anatomy lower than GM so as to avoid a hit to survivability, so it's only really tactics I have to play with.

Would the EoO damage from 10 extra chiv be more than the DI lost from dropping tactics to 90 from GM?

I've considered getting it on my rings, but unfortunately fitting 100% LRC onto a dexxer suit alongside the classic max EP, HCI, DCI, LMC, DI, HPI etc has left my using all slots on my ring/bracelet.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it helps, I use arcane boots for my mystic. They only cost 10 gold to insure, I usually carry 5 pair.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dumb question, Are you fighting along side the RC that you cast?

Thanks, Katrena

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dumb question, Are you fighting along side the RC that you cast?

Thanks, Katrena
Yeap. I fight in rock form, with protection cast and enhance on my weapon so I can always cast an RC. Also always have a healing stone up and a spell trigger with healing stone in. Pretty much impossible to kill him, especially when I run my bard and discothe peerless too.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I run this exact template except with fencing. My solution was to put +24 Chiv total on the ring and bracelet to give me 84. I do run with LRC which takes away from other mods. It is a good char, though I admit I use others far more.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv found my mythic/dexxer/wraith to be perfect for exodus, send in the RC and sit back in wrath form EoO spamming AI and also have the capability with 120 mystic and 120 focus to be able too chuck in heals aswell when needed. Very affective template as AI is hitting for around 100 per swing and RC is doing around 50.

Thunderz

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Iv found my mythic/dexxer/wraith to be perfect for exodus, send in the RC and sit back in wrath form EoO spamming AI and also have the capability with 120 mystic and 120 focus to be able too chuck in heals aswell when needed. Very affective template as AI is hitting for around 100 per swing and RC is doing around 50.

Thunderz
So wraith form, not stone form, correct? I considered a stoneform archery build, but never built it. It was too tight for skill points and the -10 SSI in SF made it less attractive.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So wraith form, not stone form, correct? I considered a stoneform archery build, but never built it. It was too tight for skill points and the -10 SSI in SF made it less attractive.

Sorry not wraith form i ment lich form [for the extra mana]

I think a trav set up would work better than a sammy set up

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+ 20 Chiv, just cast your EOO with luna lance and Sign of order shield. then switch to your regular weapon set.
Been using the shield, arming, casting, disarming. Works wonders. Not bothered with the lance, since the 70 skill makes the cast chance much better, and most things are dead before it needs recasting at 70.