• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Cu - Scrolling question

Finegold

Journeyman
How important is it to have Mysticism at 110, or 120 or a mystic CU?

As it is, 700 HP is the max I'll be able to put on it with full 120's (without scrolling mysticism and resist)

Finegold

Journeyman
follow-up... and If I do add a mystic scroll. I guess I do that after I add Mysticism? Doesn't show on the plan. Here is the last level.

Thoughts? Advice?
Cu_LastLevel.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes you have to have an ability to increase the cap. 120 magics except Magery are cheap. Buy a few spares in case the sellers figure it out.

All the magics work better when higher.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Mysticism 120 is aroud 4-6 M usually now. But not maybe later..I would put 120 Mys, since the spells from the pet would not fail, hit harder and heal better..That is If you want to keep the pet. You may try selling as is for 50-100 M..and then start from scratch, and not use the mana drain in the new one. I still think it is a good pet..