• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysterious Strangers.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shall we try to gather a little group to fight these guys this week-end?

When and what time would be best for you?
Anytime is fine for me.

Try to gather as much info on them what you can so we know there strenghts and weakness.

N

Nenime

... which is the same to me. *hugs little Draggy*

No, seriously. I would love to come but unfortunately weekend is tight for me. I will do some research - if I stay alive long enough. And I would love to read your report on Monday.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I saw briefly (mainly healing others) it's AO = Archers Online party. But having some cannon fodder helps - be it earth ellies or tames.

N

Nenime

Here's the next:
Some quick notes for everyone:
* One member of the Six will be introduced per day. They will respawn throughout the day after being defeated (every 2 - 4 hours).
* Each of them are different, and have unique abilities and attacks.
* Common attacks are fire related
* After every member has been introduced, they will spawn in a random rotation, in their individual locations, with at least one available every day all day.
* At this time, we've met Myxkion (Despise), and now Kealdia (Luna)
Kealdia (Luna)? Good location to spawn :D

N

Nenime

My oh my! I was hunting in Destard as a redlined PK showed up. I ran away till I realized that I'm in Trammel. I went back and saw dragon corpses lying all around, one from a Skeletal Sragon too. "Tough guy. Hmm... Volvakka. Never met him before. Let's ask him about his template." It was only as my Greater D decided to feel extremly unhappy when I savvy... "Ah... Now... Yes..." rolleyes:

N

Nenime

Any location is good to spawn as long we can make a mess! ;)
Well, in this case... Volvakka is the one how makes a mess - namely with us. He is a biggy right there but amongst all the (Greater) Dragons ... that gives it that extra something :gee: