• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Mysterious crystalline dragon tears-300m

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its not Balth's first EM event item. Hes been the Oceania EM for the past 2 years.

The EM also didn't give out the drop number, so I'm not sure where everyone is pulling numbers from.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard it was 1/30.
Where did you hear this? No numbers were given out and the EM was asked numerous times and didn't answer and claimed he didn't know (which I find hard to believe tbh).

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes, was an "impromptu event" nothing posted only on criers....EM Balthazar for some reason did not wish to disclose how many dropped, saying he didn't know
My "assumption" is not many though, as most people there, claimed they didn't get anything but guess we will never know!!!