• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MySimSpace.Net New Signature

M

Max CR

I am trying to create a new design for a logo and signature for my website, www.mysimspace.net. Something very catchy. Some graphics would be nice in a .gif image. I was hoping someone in the signature forum could help me with this since they have experience with making content like I am looking for. This logo will be used as my signature and for other matters.

I am looking for a logo/signature that has the following:

- Is 353 x 94
- Says MySimSpace.Net
- Below that, it should say The Online Gaming Profile Network in smaller letters

I am looking for colors that resemble my website's color theme. I am not too great in Adobe Photo Shop so I am hoping someone here is.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me with this. If I decide to use your logo, I will send you 50 SimClims (the currency at my website).

Thanks!!!!