• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Myrmidex Queen?

Finegold

Journeyman
We have five people already, but from our last encounter with this Queen .... we are going to need a lot more.

Larissa has two wonderful threads on the quests...
The Myrmidex Queen Vs. Zipactriotl - The Boss Fights
The Myrmidex Threat - Pledging Allegiance To The Eodonians

The Myrmidex Queen has a wicked poison attack, drops the cave ceiling on you, and spawns critters all around. In addition to that I have found we just cant even do enough damage to her.

I love a challenge. I thought others may as well.... so I'm putting a call out through this forum to see who might be interested in joining our merry band of thrill seekers.

If you are interested, post here... and if we get enough people we'll schedule the event. Also open to strategy talk. (I think we're going to need pest control, damage dealers, healers, and a lot of patience).

Thx Origin community. I look forward to hearing from you.